Re: ride offer to egg hunt

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      Dear Lady Isabella,

      I have not heard from you since my last post regarding the ride to Egg
      Hunt. Do you still have seats. Where are you located/coming from?

      Approx. how much would gas be for say two people (if no others join in)

      Are you going just for the day? When would you be leaving? (day &
      time?) As I had said in my previous post I live in Hammond, IN (25
      mins from Chicago)but I work downtown Chicago. Please let me know asap.

      I had planned to take the Amtrak. ($35 RT)If the cost would be over
      that then I will stick with my original plan. Best of luck.

      In Service,

      Lady Eleanor
    • ladyscribe07
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2007
        Dear Lady Isabella,

        I am going to assume that since I have not heard back from you that
        the "open" seats are no longer open or otherwise.

        In Service,

        Lady Eleanor