Re: [Ayreton] Forward from Shire of Ravenslake

  • Calybrid Ine Tere
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      If you find out what style she's looking for, i can get you some info.

      Calybrid

      On 4/30/07, Jenna Klauss <lttlems1@...> wrote:

      I have a co-worker who takes belly dancing lessons. However her
      teacher is moving to another state. Does anyone know if there are any
      classes for this in the area? She lives in Crystal Lake. Any help
      would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

      Patti

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • kateslists@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        I asked a friend and here's what she sent:
        "Zoh'ra (Charisse) who lives in Crystal Lake & teaches in Marengo.

        Here is her email: poetdiva2002@...

        I believe she has level 1 and level 2 classes!"

        Bojei