ride offer to egg hunt

  • the child
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      I'm going to Armored egg hunt on saturday and have 3 open seats in the
      car as well as an empty trunk. Would like gas money in exchange.
      Let me know!
      Isabella
    • ladyscribe07
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 4:46 AM
        Dear Lady Isabella,

        I have not heard from you since my last post regarding the ride to Egg
        Hunt. Do you still have seats. Where are you located/coming from?

        Approx. how much would gas be for say two people (if no others join in)

        Are you going just for the day? When would you be leaving? (day &
        time?) As I had said in my previous post I live in Hammond, IN (25
        mins from Chicago)but I work downtown Chicago. Please let me know asap.

        I had planned to take the Amtrak. ($35 RT)If the cost would be over
        that then I will stick with my original plan. Best of luck.

        In Service,

        Lady Eleanor
      • ladyscribe07
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 12:46 PM
          Dear Lady Isabella,

          I am going to assume that since I have not heard back from you that
          the "open" seats are no longer open or otherwise.

          In Service,

          Lady Eleanor