Forward from Shire of Ravenslake

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      I have a co-worker who takes belly dancing lessons. However her
      teacher is moving to another state. Does anyone know if there are any
      classes for this in the area? She lives in Crystal Lake. Any help
      would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

      Patti

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Calybrid Ine Tere
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
        If you find out what style she's looking for, i can get you some info.

        Calybrid

      • kateslists@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2007
          I asked a friend and here's what she sent:
          "Zoh'ra (Charisse) who lives in Crystal Lake & teaches in Marengo.

          Here is her email: poetdiva2002@...

          I believe she has level 1 and level 2 classes!"

          Bojei