Food,Fighting, Arts and Crafts...Who could ask for anything more?

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      This sunday at Ida Noyes Hall we will be hosting the usual practice but
      adding food to the mix. Thats right stir up your taste for fighting
      with a taste for food as well. This will be a pot luck so feel free to
      bring food or drinks to share and enjoy.

      The student hosts have agreed to provide pizza to get us started.

      All A&S is as always welcomed and encouraged to join us. Sit in the
      relaxing shade with your needle work, spin some yarn, spin a tale?

      For figthers please note weather permiting we will be outside with
      plenty of room for melee on the midway!

      Moira O'Dorran (GRM)