Easter Egg Hunt

  • captainvargas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      Greetings fine people of the Midlands!
      Just a reminder that this upcoming weekend( 5-5) Is the classic and
      oh so fun, not to mention sweet(as in Chocolate easter eggs) event:
      the Armored Easter Egg Hunt in the Wonderful Shire of Baile na
      Scolairi (Bloomington-Normal)
      Aside from The traditional Egg Hunt, this is also an official (and
      the first of the season!) Kingdom level war practice. It promises to
      be a great weekend weather wise, as well as a great event.
      I, your humble General of the Midlands do likewise make a humble
      request of all soldiers, veterans and new fighters alike as well as
      everyone else, to come and make an impressive show of force to our
      brothers of the Middle Kingdom.
      We will be running several scenarios so there will be lots and lots
      of fighting and training for Pennsic this year. This is an Important
      first for the region and it would be wonderful to have a large force
      of Mighty Midlands Army to meet, greet, and beat our friends and
      brothers/ sisters in arms to mark this occasion.

      So please join me in kicking off the Spring and summer war season
      this weekend. Please cross post this to any list or any person who
      might be interested.

      In Service,
      Sir Vargas. Commander of the Mighty Midlands Army.