What do to if your not going to coronation this weekend.

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2007
      Currently there is a dance seminar event happening this saturday in
      Madison Wisconson. I myself will be going but for a different type of
      dance.

      ALSO in madison is a Northshield regional fighter practice. I would
      guess this will be well attended since there are no other events close
      by at the time. So lets take the chance to beat on our neighbors and
      have a good time!

      Moira O'Dorran
    • Folo Watkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2007
        There is also a Timeline event fairly close, down near Danville. For more
        information,
        <http://www.advancenet.net/folo/FGTL.htm>http://www.advancenet.net/folo/FGTL.htm

        Cheers, Folo