Re: [Ayreton] Sarafina's turning 30!

  • hideyori@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
      Happy B-day!!!

      Henry

      From: spdesroches@...

      Yup

      She made it. And hopefully many many more b-days to come. Luv you hunny.

      Hizzoner Etienne

      -

    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
        Hehehe...

        First, Happy Birthday Sarafina.

        Now, if you'd like help dealing with the one who so publicly let out your age....let's talk.  I may still know a few peeps that can help.

        Hehehe

        Acelina, the FORMER Mayor

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
          Congrats. I wish I could've been at the Party, but its the work thing.
          BTW, as you look through the windshield down the road you can see that rise...
          Thats the hill.

          Kevin, who has just about reached the top of the hill, but not quite over.

          spdesroches@... wrote:
          Yup

          She made it. And hopefully many many more b-days to come. Luv you hunny.

          Hizzoner Etienne
          -

          I got feds so far up my a$$, I can taste Brylcream.
          -Uncle Junior

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • Robin Goldman
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
            Alas, I will be at Mellon Wars this weekend!  See you next week.  Livy, did you send my stuff in the mail?  If not, please get it to me as soon as you can.

            Thanks,

            Eleanor

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.