RE: [Ayreton] Sarafina's turning 30!

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007

      Happy Birthday Youngster!!!

      -Akiko & Austin

      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of spdesroches@...
      Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:51 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Sarafina's turning 30!

      Yup

      She made it. And hopefully many many more b-days to come. Luv you hunny.

      Hizzoner Etienne

      -

    • hideyori@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
        Happy B-day!!!

        Henry

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
          Hehehe...

          First, Happy Birthday Sarafina.

          Now, if you'd like help dealing with the one who so publicly let out your age....let's talk.  I may still know a few peeps that can help.

          Hehehe

          Acelina, the FORMER Mayor

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
            Congrats. I wish I could've been at the Party, but its the work thing.
            BTW, as you look through the windshield down the road you can see that rise...
            Thats the hill.

            Kevin, who has just about reached the top of the hill, but not quite over.

            spdesroches@... wrote:
            Yup

            She made it. And hopefully many many more b-days to come. Luv you hunny.

            Hizzoner Etienne
            -

            I got feds so far up my a$$, I can taste Brylcream.
            -Uncle Junior

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          • Robin Goldman
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
              Alas, I will be at Mellon Wars this weekend!  See you next week.  Livy, did you send my stuff in the mail?  If not, please get it to me as soon as you can.

              Thanks,

              Eleanor

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.