Re: [Ayreton] Sarafina's turning 30!

  • elenofbirchbrae
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2007
      Congrats Sarafina!!!!!!
      Elen of Birchbrae

      > Yup
      >
      > She made it. And hopefully many many more b-days to come.
      > Luv you hunny.
      >
      > Hizzoner Etienne
      >
      > -

    • Patricia E. Chadwick
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007

        Happy Birthday Youngster!!!

        -Akiko & Austin

      • hideyori@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
          Happy B-day!!!

          Henry

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
            Hehehe...

            First, Happy Birthday Sarafina.

            Now, if you'd like help dealing with the one who so publicly let out your age....let's talk.  I may still know a few peeps that can help.

            Hehehe

            Acelina, the FORMER Mayor

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
              Congrats. I wish I could've been at the Party, but its the work thing.
              BTW, as you look through the windshield down the road you can see that rise...
              Thats the hill.

              Kevin, who has just about reached the top of the hill, but not quite over.

              spdesroches@... wrote:
              Yup

              She made it. And hopefully many many more b-days to come. Luv you hunny.

              Hizzoner Etienne
              -

              I got feds so far up my a$$, I can taste Brylcream.
              -Uncle Junior

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

            • Robin Goldman
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
                Alas, I will be at Mellon Wars this weekend!  See you next week.  Livy, did you send my stuff in the mail?  If not, please get it to me as soon as you can.

                Thanks,

                Eleanor

                Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.