Re: [Ayreton] Sarafina's turning 30!

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19 4:51 PM

      Yup

      She made it. And hopefully many many more b-days to come. Luv you hunny.

      Hizzoner Etienne

      -
    • elenofbirchbrae
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19 9:54 PM
        Congrats Sarafina!!!!!!
        Elen of Birchbrae

        > Yup
        >
        > She made it. And hopefully many many more b-days to come.
        > Luv you hunny.
        >
        > Hizzoner Etienne
        >
        > -

      • Patricia E. Chadwick
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20 5:29 AM

          Happy Birthday Youngster!!!

          -Akiko & Austin

        • hideyori@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 20 5:39 AM
            Happy B-day!!!

            Henry

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 20 6:17 AM
              Hehehe...

              First, Happy Birthday Sarafina.

              Now, if you'd like help dealing with the one who so publicly let out your age....let's talk.  I may still know a few peeps that can help.

              Hehehe

              Acelina, the FORMER Mayor

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 20 7:43 AM
                Congrats. I wish I could've been at the Party, but its the work thing.
                BTW, as you look through the windshield down the road you can see that rise...
                Thats the hill.

                Kevin, who has just about reached the top of the hill, but not quite over.

                spdesroches@... wrote:
                Yup

                She made it. And hopefully many many more b-days to come. Luv you hunny.

                Hizzoner Etienne
                -

                I got feds so far up my a$$, I can taste Brylcream.
                -Uncle Junior

                Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

              • Robin Goldman
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 20 8:29 AM
                  Alas, I will be at Mellon Wars this weekend!  See you next week.  Livy, did you send my stuff in the mail?  If not, please get it to me as soon as you can.

                  Thanks,

                  Eleanor

                  Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.