Reminder of the Demo This Friday.

  • Johannes Machiavelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2007
      The Cub Scout Demo this Friday in Naperville is on.

      Here is the quick and dirty.

      what: Cub scout Demo
      Where: 2315 High Meadow Rd Naperville IL 60564
      (nearest cross roads RT 59 & 111th street.)
      When: Friday April 20th at 7:15 PM for a smash and
      bash demo, about an hour

      We have Heavy fighters and Youth fighters and A&S

      On the Plus after the Demo every one can come over to
      my house as I live less than 2 miles away, for
      refreshments and socialization.

      If you have any questions about this email me please.

      Thank You
      Johannes

      http://mail.yahoo.com