Re: [Ayreton] Re:Ride to Ayreton Fighter Practice

  • boomboom93@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2007
      Eleanor...

      I don't know yet, but when I know, you'll know! I know you want your
      stuff--I REALLY want my embroidery stuff that Caitlin is holding for me,
      but I don't yet know if I have a ride (Ian posted for me last night--my
      Yahoogroups mail keeps BOUNCING. I'm officially in Yahell.) I'm still
      holding out for a ride. I know you gave me your phone number long ago,
      but I can't find it. MY cell number is 773-403-1220, maybe give me a
      call later. If we both end up going, I'll bring my calligraphy stuff!
      Goddess knows I need the practice.

      Livy