Ride to Ayreton Fighter Practice

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13 5:33 PM
      Livy is in need of a ride to the fighter practice this weekend hosted
      by the Shire of Grey Gargoyles.

      Livy lives near Lake Shore Drive and Division Street.

      Please e-mail her off list if you can give her a ride.

      Boomboom93@...
    • Robin Goldman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14 9:19 AM
        Livey,

        Let me know if you cannot make it to practice tomorrow.

        Thanks,

        Eleanor

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      • boomboom93@juno.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14 12:57 PM
          Eleanor...

          I don't know yet, but when I know, you'll know! I know you want your
          stuff--I REALLY want my embroidery stuff that Caitlin is holding for me,
          but I don't yet know if I have a ride (Ian posted for me last night--my
          Yahoogroups mail keeps BOUNCING. I'm officially in Yahell.) I'm still
          holding out for a ride. I know you gave me your phone number long ago,
          but I can't find it. MY cell number is 773-403-1220, maybe give me a
          call later. If we both end up going, I'll bring my calligraphy stuff!
          Goddess knows I need the practice.

          Livy