RE: [Ayreton] A last minute demo if possible.

  • Elizabeth Hernandez
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11 7:22 AM
      Ooh! Ooh! And Gocauo had one for archery, with arrows and metal stop signs. I don't know if we still have it....Gocauo????? Did we pack that?

      Sibeal

      "Mike C. Baker" <KiheBard@...> wrote:
      A&S plus support / safety talk (I've got a usually-effective "don't try
      this at home" demonstration using cardboard box targets...); voice
      herald at need; stories told, etc.

      Amra / Kihe / Mike

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Gocauo
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11 7:54 AM
        Umm, no.  They were left back in Mons as a learning aid that even 'practice' arrows can make some mighty nice holes.

        Senhor Gõcauo Ramiriç
        Apprenticed to Jarl Kveldulfr af Úlfsgarr, MSCA
        The Middle Kingdom
        Shire of Rokkehealden

        "Mike C. Baker" <KiheBard@hotmail. com> wrote:
        A&S plus support / safety talk (I've got a usually-effective "don't try
        this at home" demonstration using cardboard box targets...); voice
        herald at need; stories told, etc.

        Amra / Kihe / Mike

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time