Rose Boffer!

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Greetings all!

      This Saturday, June 3, is the Tournament of the Rose in Lebanon, IN (near Indianapolis).  There is a rose boffer tourney included this time...the first ever.  The tourney will be a melee tourney, and all boffer combatants that show up will be sponsored by ALL the Ladies of the Rose.  So, I would LOVE to see a great turnout.

      Acelina

      Please cross post this to any groups that you are subscribed to.