Re: [Ayreton] A last minute demo if possible.

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10 8:03 AM
      Johannes--

      If you would like, I can see if I can get a group of youth fighters to attend.  Sarah and I can make it for sure, but she would need an opponent or two.  Guerric may be able to come, but not fight as he's still trying to heal from the broken foot.  Let me know.

      Acelina

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10 8:15 PM
        Acelina,

        Siebel & Anna have shown interest. That would be a
        few challengers for Sarah. If Guerrick can make it
        that would be really great.

        Mike,

        Thank you. Welcome aboard. Are you interested in
        helping in the fighting or the A&S portion of the
        demo?

        From ayreton emails:
        Johannes--

        If you would like, I can see if I can get a group of
        youth fighters to attend. Sarah and I can make it for
        sure, but she would need an opponent or two. Guerric
        may be able to come, but not fight as he's still
        trying to heal from the broken foot. Let me know.

        Acelina

        &
        Count me in.

        Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe??Mike C.
        Baker?SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra

        --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@...>
        wrote:

        > Greetings all,
        >
        > Well Johannes (dat's me) forgot something else.
        >
        > My Demo Coordinator passed on a request to me after
        > she got out of the hospital.
        >
        > the email got buried with all the fun of the event
        > and
        > the mucho emails after the event.
        >
        > Here is the quick and dirty.
        >
        > what: Cub scout Demo
        > Where: 2315 High Meadow Rd Naperville IL 60564
        > (nearest cross roads RT 59 & 111th street.)
        > When: Friday April 20th at 7:00 PM for a smash and
        > bash demo, about an hour
        >
        > On the Plus after the Demo every one can come over
        > my house as I live less than 2 miles away, for
        > refreshments and socialization.
        >
        > I can be a fencer or a fighter.
        >
        > If you can make it I would greatly appreciate it.
        >
        > Please email me soon if you can. So I can finalize
        > it
        > with the Pack.
        >

        > If you have any questions about this email me
        > please.
        >
        > Thank You
        > Johannes

        > Bored stiff? Loosen up...
        > Download and play hundreds of games for free on
        > Yahoo! Games.
        > http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

      • Mike C. Baker
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 11 5:29 AM
          A&S plus support / safety talk (I've got a usually-effective "don't try
          this at home" demonstration using cardboard box targets...); voice
          herald at need; stories told, etc.

          Amra / Kihe / Mike

        • Elizabeth Hernandez
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 11 7:22 AM
            Ooh! Ooh! And Gocauo had one for archery, with arrows and metal stop signs. I don't know if we still have it....Gocauo????? Did we pack that?

            Sibeal

            Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          • Gocauo
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 11 7:54 AM
              Umm, no.  They were left back in Mons as a learning aid that even 'practice' arrows can make some mighty nice holes.

              Senhor Gõcauo Ramiriç
              Apprenticed to Jarl Kveldulfr af Úlfsgarr, MSCA
              The Middle Kingdom
              Shire of Rokkehealden

              "Mike C. Baker" <KiheBard@hotmail. com> wrote:
              A&S plus support / safety talk (I've got a usually-effective "don't try
              this at home" demonstration using cardboard box targets...); voice
              herald at need; stories told, etc.

              Amra / Kihe / Mike

              Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time