A last minute demo if possible.

  • Johannes Machiavelli
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9, 2007
      Greetings all,

      Well Johannes (dat's me) forgot something else.

      My Demo Coordinator passed on a request to me after
      she got out of the hospital.

      the email got buried with all the fun of the event and
      the mucho emails after the event.

      Here is the quick and dirty.

      what: Cub scout Demo
      Where: 2315 High Meadow Rd Naperville IL 60564
      (nearest cross roads RT 59 & 111th street.)
      When: Friday April 20th at 7:00 PM for a smash and
      bash demo, about an hour

      On the Plus after the Demo every one can come over to
      my house as I live less than 2 miles away, for
      refreshments and socialization.

      I can be a fencer or a fighter.

      If you can make it I would greatly appreciate it.

      Please email me soon if you can. So I can finalize it
      with the Pack.

      If you have any questions about this email me please.

      Thank You
      Johannes

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
    • Mike C. Baker
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10, 2007
        > Greetings all,
        >
        > Well Johannes (dat's me) forgot something else.
        >
        > My Demo Coordinator passed on a request to me after she got
        > out of the hospital.
        >
        > the email got buried with all the fun of the event and the
        > mucho emails after the event.
        >
        > Here is the quick and dirty.
        >
        > what: Cub scout Demo
        > Where: 2315 High Meadow Rd Naperville IL 60564
        > (nearest cross roads RT 59 & 111th street.)
        > When: Friday April 20th at 7:00 PM for a smash and bash
        > demo, about an hour
        >
        > On the Plus after the Demo every one can come over to my
        > house as I live less than 2 miles away, for refreshments and
        > socialization.
        >
        > I can be a fencer or a fighter.
        >
        > If you can make it I would greatly appreciate it.
        >
        > Please email me soon if you can. So I can finalize it with the Pack.
        >

        > If you have any questions about this email me please.
        >
        > Thank You
        > Johannes

        Count me in.

        Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

        Mike C. Baker
        Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
        alt. e-mail: KiheBard@... OR MCBaker216@...
        Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
      • Dayle Harding
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 10, 2007
          Johannes--

          If you would like, I can see if I can get a group of youth fighters to attend.  Sarah and I can make it for sure, but she would need an opponent or two.  Guerric may be able to come, but not fight as he's still trying to heal from the broken foot.  Let me know.

          Acelina

[...]

          Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        • Johannes Machiavelli
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 10, 2007
            Acelina,

            Siebel & Anna have shown interest. That would be a
            few challengers for Sarah. If Guerrick can make it
            that would be really great.

            Mike,

            Thank you. Welcome aboard. Are you interested in
            helping in the fighting or the A&S portion of the
            demo?

            From ayreton emails:

            &
            Count me in.

            Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe??Mike C.
            Baker?SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra

            --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@...>

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
              A&S plus support / safety talk (I've got a usually-effective "don't try
              this at home" demonstration using cardboard box targets...); voice
              herald at need; stories told, etc.

              Amra / Kihe / Mike

            • Elizabeth Hernandez
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
                Ooh! Ooh! And Gocauo had one for archery, with arrows and metal stop signs. I don't know if we still have it....Gocauo????? Did we pack that?

                Sibeal

                Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              • Gocauo
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
                  Umm, no.  They were left back in Mons as a learning aid that even 'practice' arrows can make some mighty nice holes.

                  Senhor Gõcauo Ramiriç
                  Apprenticed to Jarl Kveldulfr af Úlfsgarr, MSCA
                  The Middle Kingdom
                  Shire of Rokkehealden

                  "Mike C. Baker" <KiheBard@hotmail. com> wrote:
                  A&S plus support / safety talk (I've got a usually-effective "don't try
                  this at home" demonstration using cardboard box targets...); voice
                  herald at need; stories told, etc.

                  Amra / Kihe / Mike

                  Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                  8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time