Ayreton Dance Practice, 5/31/2006, 7:00 pm

  • Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 4:43 PM
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Ayreton
      Ayreton Dance Practice

      Wednesday May 31, 2006
      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.

      Event Location: University of Chicago - Stuart Hall
      Street: 5835 South Greenwood Avenue
      City, State, Zip: Chicago, IL 60637

      Notes:
      http://maps.uchicago.edu/mainquad/stuart.html
      We have had some issues with using the main foyer for dance, because of noise. When we cannot use the foyer, we are in the student lounge. This is downstairs from the foyer, past the vending machines and to the left. Sorry if this is confusing, but we prefer to use the foyer when we can have it. We are having discussions about better spaces.

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847-797-5717 (home) 847-235-5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service