Re: Ayreton Heraldy

  • krpurtell
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 4, 2007
      Of course, it is not absoultely necessary to register such a Badge
      with the College of Heralds in order to display it.

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski, just a guy who knows something about Heraldry
      and is not responding in any kind of offical capacity at all.

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "desroches56" <spdesroches@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Meurig ap Cynfarch" <nicothoe@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > There was a discussion some time ago about designing a banner
      that
      > the
      > > mayor and all Ayreton groups could unite under.
      > >
      > > Did we ever decide upon anything?
      > >
      > > Perhaps we should give our new mayor some heraldry.
      > >
      > > Meurig ap Cynfarch
      > >

      > Greetings Ayreton-ites
      >
      > The heraldry suggestion is well-taken. So far we have used the
      > linked ring as seen on the necklace. Six segments with crenellated
      > borders, each with a different color representing the groups, with
      > script "A" in the center. I'll include a picture for reference.
      This