RE: [Ayreton] EASTER SUNDAY and following week practice cancellations

  • Sheehan, Justin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007

      If the Thieves of Hearts practice was accessible by transit I think you’d get a solid influx from the non–car-owning populace. North Side practice for the win!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007

        I agree with that.  I tried to find folks to carpool with from Evanston but when that failed, I ended up buying a used car for the express purpose of armour transport.  Perhaps with good communication in the area we can pair up folks with cars and those without to get to practice together.  Carpooling is always advisable especially with these crazy gas prices! :-)

        Margret

        From: "Sheehan, Justin" <JSHEEHA3@...>
        To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:43:24 -0500

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
          If folks want to use the list to offer and ask for rides to
          activities, practices and events by all means do so! That would be a
          great way for folks to get more involved in learning what they want to
          learn.

          Ian the Green
          Ayreton Towne Cryer