EASTER SUNDAY and following week practice cancellations

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 10:33 AM
      The Ravenslake practice for Easter Sunday has been cancelled.

      The Thieves of Hearts Practice for Tuesday April 10, 2007 has been
      cancelled. There is a possibility of it being moved to a park near
      Montrose and Western.

      Ian the Green
      Ayreton Towne Cryer
    • Sheehan, Justin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 10:43 AM

        If the Thieves of Hearts practice was accessible by transit I think you’d get a solid influx from the non–car-owning populace. North Side practice for the win!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 11:22 AM

          I agree with that.  I tried to find folks to carpool with from Evanston but when that failed, I ended up buying a used car for the express purpose of armour transport.  Perhaps with good communication in the area we can pair up folks with cars and those without to get to practice together.  Carpooling is always advisable especially with these crazy gas prices! :-)

          Margret

          From: "Sheehan, Justin" <JSHEEHA3@...>
          To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:43:24 -0500

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4 4:48 PM
            If folks want to use the list to offer and ask for rides to
            activities, practices and events by all means do so! That would be a
            great way for folks to get more involved in learning what they want to
            learn.

            Ian the Green
            Ayreton Towne Cryer