Fwd: Jubilee Party with a Purpose

  • Christopher Todesco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Danielle Lance <dmlance@...>
      Date: May 30, 2006 11:15 AM
      Subject: [GreyGargoyles] Jubilee Party with a Purpose
      To: Grey Gargoyles <GreyGargoyles@yahoogroups.com>

      Greetings to all my long distance friends at Grey Gargoyles!

      Most of you don't actually know me.  I've visited your shire a few times and now lurk on your board so I can be up to date on when you will be hosting events as I have found yours to be some of the most entertaining that I've attended.

      I reside in the Shire of  Dark River (The Quad Cities on the IA, IL border).  I am regent for Haus Adelbrecht.  Our household is hosting a party to be held on Friday evening at Jubilee Olde English Faire in the Barony of Illiton.  There will be drinks and entertainment and munchies.  All we ask is a donation.

      ALL  proceeds from the party will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.  If you plan to attend Jubilee, please stop by the Haus Adelbrecht emcampment and help make our charity fund raising event a success.

      Please feel free and be encouraged to forward this invitation to other SCA related lists.  Thank you.

      Yours In Service,
      Lady Bridget O'Brian  Regent Haus Adelbrecht

      Danielle M. Lance
      May the road rise up to meet you…

      Unto the Populace of the Known World does Haus Adelbrecht send greetings,

      As some of you may be aware, Haus Adelbrecht will be hosting a luau party on Friday night of Jubilee Olde English Faire.  We are seeking dancers, drummers, musicians of all types, including harpists, bards, and filk singers.  Come join the revelry and help us to raise funds for St. Jude Children Research Hospital.  Interested parties should contact Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, Lord of Haus Adelbrecht, at  Lord@... or by phone at (309) 912-2889.  Or visit us the Friday of Jubilee by 6:00 pm in our encampment if you wish to perform.

      In Service to the Dream
      Lord of Haus Adelbrecht
      www.HausAdelbrecht.org