RE: [Ayreton] Rites of Spring-Scroll Pictures

  • JKlauss@homefirst.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 7:34 AM
      My apoligies, I did see a realize that spaces were the problem.  Thank you for you help

      From: "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@notwires .com>
      Sent by: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      Date: 04/02/2007 03:19PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Rites of Spring-Scroll Pictures

      Greetings Unto the Hard working scribes and friends of the Midlands .

      Thank you to the scribes who took assignments for Rites of Spring.

      Congratulations to all the recipients on their awards.

      If you would like to see pictures of the scrolls: MK-Award-Scrolls

      Please note these are graphic intensive and might take some time to download depending on your connection speed.

      In Service,

      THL Akiko Catherine O’Brien

      IL Regional Signet

      Feel free to share this with whoever might be interested!