Re: Rites of Spring-Scroll Pictures

  • Keith Chadwick
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
      >If you would like to see pictures of the scrolls: http://216.145.250.63/~
      ><http://216.145.250.63/~MK-Award-Scrolls> MK-Award-Scrolls

      The above embedded URL is malformed - it should be:

      http://216.145.250.63/~MK-Award-Scrolls

      -Keith/Austin.
    • JKlauss@homefirst.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
        My apoligies, I did see a realize that spaces were the problem.  Thank you for you help

        From: "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@notwires .com>
        Sent by: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
        Date: 04/02/2007 03:19PM
        Subject: [Ayreton] Rites of Spring-Scroll Pictures

        Greetings Unto the Hard working scribes and friends of the Midlands .

        Thank you to the scribes who took assignments for Rites of Spring.

        Congratulations to all the recipients on their awards.

        If you would like to see pictures of the scrolls: MK-Award-Scrolls

        Please note these are graphic intensive and might take some time to download depending on your connection speed.

        In Service,

        THL Akiko Catherine O’Brien

        IL Regional Signet

        Feel free to share this with whoever might be interested!