Re: [Ayreton] Rites of Spring-Scroll Pictures

  • JKlauss@homefirst.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
      Ok I am not computer savvy, but that link did not go through to the scrolls and I really wanted to see Julia's, Sorry Baroness Julia's scroll and all the other Baron and Baroness scrolls.  We were all so teary eyed that it was hard to focus on them.

      I Still Can't Believe This
      Baroness Keiley Duchem
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007

        Baroness Keiley,

        I just checked and it appears to be working.  Not sure what happened.  Please try the link again.

        If it’s still a problem I’ll have to turn it over to the *tech* dude. ;)

        Congratulations to you!  It was so cool to see the look on everyone faces.  J

        Congratulations to:

        Baroness Kristiana of Arden

        Baron Gintaras the Taura

        Baron Robert Downey of Forfar

        Baroness Constance Inghean Conchobar

        Baroness Julia Koressina

         and Baroness Julia,

        Mistress Gwenhwyvar Nocturnal

        No these weren’t the only awards given, go check it out and see who else got an award.  J

        In service,

        Akiko (the non-tech)

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
          >If you would like to see pictures of the scrolls: http://216.145.250.63/~
          ><http://216.145.250.63/~MK-Award-Scrolls> MK-Award-Scrolls

          The above embedded URL is malformed - it should be:

          http://216.145.250.63/~MK-Award-Scrolls

          -Keith/Austin.
        • JKlauss@homefirst.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
            My apoligies, I did see a realize that spaces were the problem.  Thank you for you help

            -----Ayreton@ yahoogroups. com wrote: ----- To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups .com>, <Rokkehealden_ Scribal_Group@ yahoogroups. com>, <rokkehealden@ yahoogroups. com>, "'Rokkehealden A&S List'" <rokkehealdenartsand science@yahoogro ups.com>, <MK-SCRIBES@yahoogro ups.com>
            From: "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@notwires .com>
            Sent by: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
            Date: 04/02/2007 03:19PM

            Greetings Unto the Hard working scribes and friends of the Midlands .

            Thank you to the scribes who took assignments for Rites of Spring.

            Congratulations to all the recipients on their awards.

            If you would like to see pictures of the scrolls: MK-Award-Scrolls