Rites of Spring-Scroll Pictures

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007

      Greetings Unto the Hard working scribes and friends of the Midlands .

      Thank you to the scribes who took assignments for Rites of Spring.

      Congratulations to all the recipients on their awards.

      If you would like to see pictures of the scrolls: http://216.145.250.63/~MK-Award-Scrolls

      Please note these are graphic intensive and might take some time to download depending on your connection speed.

      In Service,

      THL Akiko Catherine O’Brien

      IL Regional Signet

      Feel free to share this with whoever might be interested! J

    • JKlauss@homefirst.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
        Ok I am not computer savvy, but that link did not go through to the scrolls and I really wanted to see Julia's, Sorry Baroness Julia's scroll and all the other Baron and Baroness scrolls.  We were all so teary eyed that it was hard to focus on them.

        I Still Can't Believe This
        Baroness Keiley Duchem

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007

          Baroness Keiley,

          I just checked and it appears to be working.  Not sure what happened.  Please try the link again.

          If it’s still a problem I’ll have to turn it over to the *tech* dude. ;)

          Congratulations to you!  It was so cool to see the look on everyone faces.  J

          Congratulations to:

          Baroness Kristiana of Arden

          Baron Gintaras the Taura

          Baron Robert Downey of Forfar

          Baroness Constance Inghean Conchobar

          Baroness Julia Koressina

           and Baroness Julia,

          Mistress Gwenhwyvar Nocturnal

          No these weren’t the only awards given, go check it out and see who else got an award.  J

          In service,

          Akiko (the non-tech)

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
            >If you would like to see pictures of the scrolls: http://216.145.250.63/~
            ><http://216.145.250.63/~MK-Award-Scrolls> MK-Award-Scrolls

            The above embedded URL is malformed - it should be:

            http://216.145.250.63/~MK-Award-Scrolls

            -Keith/Austin.
          • JKlauss@homefirst.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
              My apoligies, I did see a realize that spaces were the problem.  Thank you for you help

              -----Ayreton@ yahoogroups. com wrote: ----- To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups .com>, <Rokkehealden_ Scribal_Group@ yahoogroups. com>, <rokkehealden@ yahoogroups. com>, "'Rokkehealden A&S List'" <rokkehealdenartsand science@yahoogro ups.com>, <MK-SCRIBES@yahoogro ups.com>
              From: "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@notwires .com>
              Sent by: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
              Date: 04/02/2007 03:19PM

              Greetings Unto the Hard working scribes and friends of the Midlands .

              Thank you to the scribes who took assignments for Rites of Spring.

              Congratulations to all the recipients on their awards.

              If you would like to see pictures of the scrolls: MK-Award-Scrolls