Re: [Ayreton] Re: Pennsic and heavy fighters

  • Johannes Machiavelli
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
      OK

      Pink Fuzzy Bunny is out.

      What about "Fushia Fluffy Weasleope Practice, With
      Sticks"

      Johannes

      ::Grin::

      --- Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

      > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
      > "The Official Pink
      > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
      > really doesn't matter!
      >
      > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
      > there's a group from
      > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
      > have to walk
      > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
      > Pink Fuzzy
      > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
      >
      > XF

      Get your own web address.
    • Johannes Machiavelli
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
        OK

        Pink Fuzzy Bunny is out.

        What about "Fushia Fluffy Weasleope Practice, With
        Sticks"

        Johannes

        ::Grin::

        --- Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

        > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
        > "The Official Pink
        > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
        > really doesn't matter!
        >
        > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
        > there's a group from
        > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
        > have to walk
        > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
        > Pink Fuzzy
        > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
        >
        > XF

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
      • Sheehan, Justin
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
          The Official Ayreton Vaguely Teal Shorthair Guinea Pigs Practice, With Sticks and Steel and Sometimes Plastic-We-Know-it-Isn't-Period-but-Neither-is-Your-Prius

          For the win!

          ________________________________

          --- Christian Fournier <cf@... <mailto:cf%40klocktower.org> > wrote:

          > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
          > "The Official Pink
          > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
          > really doesn't matter!
          >
          > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
          > there's a group from
          > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
          > have to walk
          > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
          > Pink Fuzzy
          > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
          >
          > XF

          Get your own web address.
          http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL <http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL>