Re: [Ayreton] Re: Pennsic and heavy fighters

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
      I submit that we promptly rename all practices "The Official Pink Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it really doesn't matter!

      Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken-- there's a group from Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill  at Pennsic (you have to walk through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called Pink Fuzzy Bunny.  I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....

       XF
    • Johannes Machiavelli
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
        OK

        Pink Fuzzy Bunny is out.

        What about "Fushia Fluffy Weasleope Practice, With
        Sticks"

        Johannes

        ::Grin::

        --- Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

        > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
        > "The Official Pink
        > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
        > really doesn't matter!
        >
        > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
        > there's a group from
        > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
        > have to walk
        > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
        > Pink Fuzzy
        > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
        >
        > XF

        Get your own web address.
      • Johannes Machiavelli
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
          OK

          Pink Fuzzy Bunny is out.

          What about "Fushia Fluffy Weasleope Practice, With
          Sticks"

          Johannes

          ::Grin::

          --- Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

          > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
          > "The Official Pink
          > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
          > really doesn't matter!
          >
          > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
          > there's a group from
          > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
          > have to walk
          > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
          > Pink Fuzzy
          > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
          >
          > XF

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
        • Sheehan, Justin
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
            The Official Ayreton Vaguely Teal Shorthair Guinea Pigs Practice, With Sticks and Steel and Sometimes Plastic-We-Know-it-Isn't-Period-but-Neither-is-Your-Prius

            For the win!

            ________________________________

            --- Christian Fournier <cf@... <mailto:cf%40klocktower.org> > wrote:

            > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
            > "The Official Pink
            > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
            > really doesn't matter!
            >
            > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
            > there's a group from
            > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
            > have to walk
            > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
            > Pink Fuzzy
            > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
            >
            > XF

            Get your own web address.
            http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL <http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL>