RE: [Ayreton] Re: Pennsic and heavy fighters

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
      >I submit that we promptly rename all practices "The Official Pink
      >Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it really doesn't matter!

      Only if that can be for all the Midlands! I want Pinkf Fuzzy Bunny
      Practice with sticks and steel, but they can be unofficial :)
      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

      (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesburg.net)
    • Christian Fournier
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
        I submit that we promptly rename all practices "The Official Pink Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it really doesn't matter!

        Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken-- there's a group from Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill  at Pennsic (you have to walk through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called Pink Fuzzy Bunny.  I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....

         XF
      • Johannes Machiavelli
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
          OK

          Pink Fuzzy Bunny is out.

          What about "Fushia Fluffy Weasleope Practice, With
          Sticks"

          Johannes

          ::Grin::

          --- Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

          > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
          > "The Official Pink
          > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
          > really doesn't matter!
          >
          > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
          > there's a group from
          > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
          > have to walk
          > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
          > Pink Fuzzy
          > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
          >
          > XF

          Get your own web address.
        • Johannes Machiavelli
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
            OK

            Pink Fuzzy Bunny is out.

            What about "Fushia Fluffy Weasleope Practice, With
            Sticks"

            Johannes

            ::Grin::

            --- Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

            > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
            > "The Official Pink
            > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
            > really doesn't matter!
            >
            > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
            > there's a group from
            > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
            > have to walk
            > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
            > Pink Fuzzy
            > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
            >
            > XF

            8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
          • Sheehan, Justin
            Message 5 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
              The Official Ayreton Vaguely Teal Shorthair Guinea Pigs Practice, With Sticks and Steel and Sometimes Plastic-We-Know-it-Isn't-Period-but-Neither-is-Your-Prius

              For the win!

              ________________________________

              --- Christian Fournier <cf@... <mailto:cf%40klocktower.org> > wrote:

              > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
              > "The Official Pink
              > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
              > really doesn't matter!
              >
              > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
              > there's a group from
              > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
              > have to walk
              > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
              > Pink Fuzzy
              > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
              >
              > XF

              Get your own web address.
              http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL <http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL>