RE: [Ayreton] Re: Pennsic and heavy fighters

  • Sheehan, Justin
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 31 12:11 PM
      I submit that we promptly rename all practices "The Official Pink Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it really doesn't matter!

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 31 12:27 PM
        The pink fuzzy bunny weapons masters might object...

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        I don't really think it matters what the practices are called. If
        someone wants to fight the times and locations of where and when they
        can do so are clearly listed in the yahoo group postings. There are
        multiple locations and times throughout the week to work into anyone's
        schedule or travel limitations. I don't think many fighters would
        care if the practice was called "The Pink Fuzzy Bunny Practice" as
        long as there were other people there to hit with sticks.

        Mei Li

        No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.23/740 - Release Date: 3/30/2007 1:15 PM
      • Sir Ix
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
          >I submit that we promptly rename all practices "The Official Pink
          >Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it really doesn't matter!

          Only if that can be for all the Midlands! I want Pinkf Fuzzy Bunny
          Practice with sticks and steel, but they can be unofficial :)
          --
          Sir Ixtilixochitl
          Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

          (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesburg.net)
        • Christian Fournier
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
            I submit that we promptly rename all practices "The Official Pink Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it really doesn't matter!

            Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken-- there's a group from Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill  at Pennsic (you have to walk through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called Pink Fuzzy Bunny.  I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....

             XF
          • Johannes Machiavelli
            Message 5 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
              OK

              Pink Fuzzy Bunny is out.

              What about "Fushia Fluffy Weasleope Practice, With
              Sticks"

              Johannes

              ::Grin::

              --- Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

              > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
              > "The Official Pink
              > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
              > really doesn't matter!
              >
              > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
              > there's a group from
              > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
              > have to walk
              > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
              > Pink Fuzzy
              > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
              >
              > XF

              Get your own web address.
            • Johannes Machiavelli
              Message 6 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
                OK

                Pink Fuzzy Bunny is out.

                What about "Fushia Fluffy Weasleope Practice, With
                Sticks"

                Johannes

                ::Grin::

                --- Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

                > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
                > "The Official Pink
                > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
                > really doesn't matter!
                >
                > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
                > there's a group from
                > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
                > have to walk
                > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
                > Pink Fuzzy
                > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
                >
                > XF

                8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
              • Sheehan, Justin
                Message 7 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
                  The Official Ayreton Vaguely Teal Shorthair Guinea Pigs Practice, With Sticks and Steel and Sometimes Plastic-We-Know-it-Isn't-Period-but-Neither-is-Your-Prius

                  For the win!

                  ________________________________

                  --- Christian Fournier <cf@... <mailto:cf%40klocktower.org> > wrote:

                  > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
                  > "The Official Pink
                  > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
                  > really doesn't matter!
                  >
                  > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
                  > there's a group from
                  > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
                  > have to walk
                  > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
                  > Pink Fuzzy
                  > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
                  >
                  > XF

                  Get your own web address.
                  http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL <http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL>