Re: Pennsic and heavy fighters

  • em
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 31, 2007
      I don't really think it matters what the practices are called. If
      someone wants to fight the times and locations of where and when they
      can do so are clearly listed in the yahoo group postings. There are
      multiple locations and times throughout the week to work into anyone's
      schedule or travel limitations. I don't think many fighters would
      care if the practice was called "The Pink Fuzzy Bunny Practice" as
      long as there were other people there to hit with sticks.

      Mei Li
    • Sheehan, Justin
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 31, 2007
        I submit that we promptly rename all practices "The Official Pink Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it really doesn't matter!

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 30 , Mar 31, 2007
          The pink fuzzy bunny weapons masters might object...

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          I don't really think it matters what the practices are called. If
          someone wants to fight the times and locations of where and when they
          can do so are clearly listed in the yahoo group postings. There are
          multiple locations and times throughout the week to work into anyone's
          schedule or travel limitations. I don't think many fighters would
          care if the practice was called "The Pink Fuzzy Bunny Practice" as
          long as there were other people there to hit with sticks.

          Mei Li

          No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.23/740 - Release Date: 3/30/2007 1:15 PM
        • Sir Ix
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
            >I submit that we promptly rename all practices "The Official Pink
            >Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it really doesn't matter!

            Only if that can be for all the Midlands! I want Pinkf Fuzzy Bunny
            Practice with sticks and steel, but they can be unofficial :)
            --
            Sir Ixtilixochitl
            Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

            (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesburg.net)
          • Christian Fournier
            Message 5 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
              I submit that we promptly rename all practices "The Official Pink Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it really doesn't matter!

              Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken-- there's a group from Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill  at Pennsic (you have to walk through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called Pink Fuzzy Bunny.  I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....

               XF
            • Johannes Machiavelli
              Message 6 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
                OK

                Pink Fuzzy Bunny is out.

                What about "Fushia Fluffy Weasleope Practice, With
                Sticks"

                Johannes

                ::Grin::

                --- Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

                > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
                > "The Official Pink
                > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
                > really doesn't matter!
                >
                > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
                > there's a group from
                > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
                > have to walk
                > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
                > Pink Fuzzy
                > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
                >
                > XF

                Get your own web address.
              • Johannes Machiavelli
                Message 7 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
                  OK

                  Pink Fuzzy Bunny is out.

                  What about "Fushia Fluffy Weasleope Practice, With
                  Sticks"

                  Johannes

                  ::Grin::

                  --- Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

                  > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
                  > "The Official Pink
                  > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
                  > really doesn't matter!
                  >
                  > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
                  > there's a group from
                  > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
                  > have to walk
                  > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
                  > Pink Fuzzy
                  > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
                  >
                  > XF

                  8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
                • Sheehan, Justin
                  Message 8 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
                    The Official Ayreton Vaguely Teal Shorthair Guinea Pigs Practice, With Sticks and Steel and Sometimes Plastic-We-Know-it-Isn't-Period-but-Neither-is-Your-Prius

                    For the win!

                    ________________________________

                    --- Christian Fournier <cf@... <mailto:cf%40klocktower.org> > wrote:

                    > > I submit that we promptly rename all practices
                    > "The Official Pink
                    > > Fuzzy Bunny Practice, With Sticks." Because it
                    > really doesn't matter!
                    >
                    > Sorry, Justin, but that name is already taken--
                    > there's a group from
                    > Georgia, who camp on Runestone Hill at Pennsic (you
                    > have to walk
                    > through their camp, sort of, to get to mine) called
                    > Pink Fuzzy
                    > Bunny. I wouldn't want to cause any confusion....
                    >
                    > XF

                    Get your own web address.
                    http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL <http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL>