A YARD SALE

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      Thats right a yard sale. I'm selling a bunch of the junk left in my
      basement by previous tenants but as a bonus I'm going to be getting rid
      of some of the costumes I don't ever wear anymore. This means garb :)
      There wont be a massive amount of it mind you but if your a smaller
      woman you'll likely find something you might like. i'm also selling
      some masks, jewelery etc..

      4351 N. Bell Ave
      Near Lincoln and Montrose
      Saturday 8am-4pm