thanks from the youth

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 1:25 PM
      The youth boffer fighters would like to thank all those who so graciously gave to our bake sale at the Ayreton Carnivale Event.  Our official total was $85.50.  It has already been given to our practice site.  We heard many wonderful comments about our youth fighters that have been passed along to both the fighters and their parents.  Many of you also expressed hope that with more exposure, we would gain more fighters.  Well, we were honored by the presence of 3 new div. 1 fighters at our practice on Monday.  Once again, we would like to thank all who donated to our bake sale-from extra table cloths (mine weren't big enough), to those who purchased and donated the delicious baked goods.

      Anna Rakel

      See what's free at http://www.aol.com.