Re: [Ayreton] Mayoral Spiff

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007

      You gonna reign on my parade, huh?

      Phooey

      Etienne

      -------------- Original message from "Tedesco da Venezia" <tedesco@...>: --------------

      sooo....  in a parade, where do we stand in order of precedence?  Are households and guilds placed at the end of the parade behind incipient shires-- since that's all we technically are?

      ~Tedesco~

      On 3/28/07, spdesroches@ att.net <spdesroches@ att.net> wrote:

      -
      Greetings Ayreton

      I love a parade. With that in mind I have asked my wife, a textile-y expert, to consider making a banner and such. She sounds amenable to the idea, after she is finished with another project she is currently working on for Thier Majesties. The timing of my the next  few events event at present is still being negotiated with my mundane employer.

      Hizzoner Etienne

      This other mayor also has a number of parades....and I still think we should have have our own! Sadly there was no parade at out event, but there is nothing to say we can't have one in the future.  What better way to show our unity by walking together under one banner. (There is a parade at Jubilee, perhaps we could plan on designing a banner and regalia)

      Meurig ap Cynfarch,
      (all words and no action)

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

      Get your own web address.