Re: Mayoral Spiff

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
      I suppose that depend on how the parade was done. If it was a parade
      of Ayreton then others wouldn't be in the parade.

      If it was parading with other groups thats a different issue.

      Ian

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Tedesco da Venezia" <tedesco@...>
      wrote:

      > sooo.... in a parade, where do we stand in order of precedence?
      Are
      > households and guilds placed at the end of the parade behind
      incipient
      > shires-- since that's all we technically are?
      >
      > ~Tedesco~
      >
      > On 3/28/07, spdesroches@... <spdesroches@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > - <-@yahoogroups.com>
      > > Greetings Ayreton
      > >
      > > I love a parade. With that in mind I have asked my wife, a
      textile-y
      > > expert, to consider making a banner and such. She sounds amenable
      to the
      > > idea, after she is finished with another project she is currently
      working on
      > > for Thier Majesties. The timing of my the next few events event
      at present
      > > is still being negotiated with my mundane employer.
      > >
      > > Hizzoner Etienne
      > >

      > > This other mayor also has a number of parades....and I still
      think we
      > > should have have our own! Sadly there was no parade at out event,
      but there
      > > is nothing to say we can't have one in the future. What better
      way to show
      > > our unity by walking together under one banner. (There is a
      parade at
      > > Jubilee, perhaps we could plan on designing a banner and regalia)
      > >

      > > Meurig ap Cynfarch,
      > > (all words and no action)
      > >

      > > ------------------------------
      > > Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast
      > > <http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail&#news>
      > > with theYahoo! Search weather
      shortcut.<http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?
      fr=oni_on_mail&#news>

      > > ------------------------------
      > > Get your own web
      address.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49678/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.
      com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL>
      > > Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small
      Business.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49678/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo
      .com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL>

    • David Valenta
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
        All things in Ayreton are...negotiable, if you got the right
        connection.

      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007

          You gonna reign on my parade, huh?

[...]