Come From Hither and Yon and pay heed to these words!

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2006
      OYEE!!! OYEE!!!

      The Honorable Lady Acelina the Lady Mayor of Ayreton does wish the word spread across the Ayreton Province and Shires so that all who hear may come!!!  (I keep telling her it is "read" but I'm just the lowly crybaby.)

      Vanished Wood has been asked to do two demos for the West Chicago Library.  The first is a fighting demo on Monday June 5th.

      The fighting will take place outside on the lawn next to the library from 7:30 to 8:30pm.  All fighters (heave, rapier, and youth) are welcome.

      Please let Tim Dinan, the Vanished Woods Seneschal, know if you will be able to attend.  Also we are looking for non fighters to help out at the demo.

      The library is located at 118 West Washington Street    West Chicago , IL  60185 .

      Seneschal Vanished Woods
      Tim Dinan
      seneschal@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com