Fwd: [SCA Kingdom of the Middle] Would Tacit Darby (Sarah Hagge), Barony of...

  • AlexdeSet@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2014

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Elashava Bas Riva <notification+zrdog1do6ezz@...>
      To: SCA Kingdom of the Middle <2666816180@...>
      Sent: Sun, Aug 3, 2014 8:41 am
      Subject: [SCA Kingdom of the Middle] Would Tacit Darby (Sarah Hagge), Barony of...

      Elashava Bas Riva
      Elashava Bas Riva 8:41am Aug 3
      Would Tacit Darby (Sarah Hagge), Barony of Ayreton, Ariana Husher (Kali Dietz), Barony of Illiton, and Lucia Elena Braganza Morosini (Kathrin Coutinho), Barony of Sternfeld, please contact the staff of KW Cooks & Bards at cooks.bards2014@.... If anyone knows any of these gentles, please pass on the message that we need to contact them as soon as possible.

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.
    • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2014
        forwarded direct

        http://robyyan.googlepages.com