Re: [Ayreton] Mayoral Spiff

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2007

      -
      Greetings Ayreton

      I love a parade. With that in mind I have asked my wife, a textile-y expert, to consider making a banner and such. She sounds amenable to the idea, after she is finished with another project she is currently working on for Thier Majesties. The timing of my the next  few events event at present is still being negotiated with my mundane employer.

      Hizzoner Etienne

      This other mayor also has a number of parades....and I still think we should have have our own! Sadly there was no parade at out event, but there is nothing to say we can't have one in the future.  What better way to show our unity by walking together under one banner. (There is a parade at Jubilee, perhaps we could plan on designing a banner and regalia)

      Meurig ap Cynfarch,
      (all words and no action)

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

      Get your own web address.

    • Tedesco da Venezia

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
          I suppose that depend on how the parade was done. If it was a parade
          of Ayreton then others wouldn't be in the parade.

          If it was parading with other groups thats a different issue.

          Ian

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Tedesco da Venezia" <tedesco@...>
          wrote:

          > sooo.... in a parade, where do we stand in order of precedence?
          Are
          > households and guilds placed at the end of the parade behind
          incipient
          > shires-- since that's all we technically are?
          >
          > ~Tedesco~
          >
          > On 3/28/07, spdesroches@... <spdesroches@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > - <-@yahoogroups.com>
          > > Greetings Ayreton
          > >
          > > I love a parade. With that in mind I have asked my wife, a
          textile-y
          > > expert, to consider making a banner and such. She sounds amenable
          to the
          > > idea, after she is finished with another project she is currently
          working on
          > > for Thier Majesties. The timing of my the next few events event
          at present
          > > is still being negotiated with my mundane employer.
          > >
          > > Hizzoner Etienne
          > >

          > > This other mayor also has a number of parades....and I still
          think we
          > > should have have our own! Sadly there was no parade at out event,
          but there
          > > is nothing to say we can't have one in the future. What better
          way to show
          > > our unity by walking together under one banner. (There is a
          parade at
          > > Jubilee, perhaps we could plan on designing a banner and regalia)
          > >

          > > Meurig ap Cynfarch,
          > > (all words and no action)
          > >

          > > ------------------------------
          > > Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast
          > > <http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail&#news>
          > > with theYahoo! Search weather
          shortcut.<http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?
          fr=oni_on_mail&#news>

          > > ------------------------------
          > > Get your own web
          address.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49678/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.
          com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL>
          > > Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small
          Business.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49678/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo
          .com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL>

        • David Valenta
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
            All things in Ayreton are...negotiable, if you got the right
            connection.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007

              You gonna reign on my parade, huh?

              Phooey