Business Meeting on Sunday

  • Steve DesRoches
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2014
      Greetings Ayretonians
      Just a friendly reminder that this Sunday is our quarterly business meeting. It will be held at Sir Fern and Master Robyyan's home at 2506 W. Morse Chicago Il 60645. Gathering will commence at 6PM and the meeting will get underway at 7PM.
       This will be a potluck, so please bring something to share.
       Subjects will include but not necessarily be limited to officer changes/ elections, Pennsic and other upcoming events.
      YIS
      Etienne desRoches
      mka Steven DesRoches
      Seneschal