Another Lost item at the Ayreton Event

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      I have lost an item, and I suspect it was left at the Ayreton Event, probably in the merchant room where we were dancing. It is a stack of lined 3 x 5 index cards bound by a black binder clip. The cards have a list of dances with numbers of people, country and date of the dance, level of the dance, CD track and such. Did anyone come across these? I can reproduce them eventually, but it would be much easier if someone has found them.

      Thanks,

      Teleri

      It's here! Your new message!