Thank yous from Stone Dog, and lost and found

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2014
      Many many thanks to all who helped me make Stone Dog Inn a success yesterday.

      Thanks to Bojei and Toothless for running Troll.
      Thanks to Gwen and Stan for making an awesome lunch.
      Thanks to Clovenshield and Thieves of Hearts for running the games.
      Thanks to Kai for marshaling the fencing.
      Thanks to Kenneth for running the Tavern Brawl.
      Thanks to Sir Thomas for making a wonderful dinner.
      Thanks to Herr Alexander for helping with the Auction and heralding throughout the day.
      And many, many thanks to Baron Etienne and Baroness Sarafina for helping me through my first autocrat experience.

      There was a ring left in the lower level ladies room during the event; if you'd like to claim it please email a description of it to me.

      Thanks again to all who helped in any way yesterday.

      In service
      -Susanna the Short