Jamie - Rattan order

  • Brian Gondek
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007

      My apologies for cluttering up the list; I failed to obtain contact info with Jamie.

      Jamie, are you going to be at the April 1st U of C practice, and did you get that 7.5' length of rattan for me?  If so, please let me know so I can swing by the practice at about 4ish (I have a concert to attend that day, and can't make the whole practice).

      Brian Gondek (the tattooed samurai, still lacking a SCA name)

      Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today.
    • merrillynnmiller
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
        Having met Gabriel--I can vouch for the fact that he looks like he's
        got the genetics for fighting. And a loud strong voice!
        :)
        -Nadezda

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "elenofbirchbrae"