Re:Kilian and Jale's Baby has Arrived!

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28 7:24 AM
      Best wishes to the new family member and the new proud parents!!  Hazaa!!!

      Eleanor

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar
    • Brian Gondek
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 28 7:26 AM

        My apologies for cluttering up the list; I failed to obtain contact info with Jamie.

        Jamie, are you going to be at the April 1st U of C practice, and did you get that 7.5' length of rattan for me?  If so, please let me know so I can swing by the practice at about 4ish (I have a concert to attend that day, and can't make the whole practice).

        Brian Gondek (the tattooed samurai, still lacking a SCA name)

        Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today.
      • merrillynnmiller
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 28 9:44 AM
          Having met Gabriel--I can vouch for the fact that he looks like he's
          got the genetics for fighting. And a loud strong voice!
          :)
          -Nadezda

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "elenofbirchbrae"