No practice on Sunday

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2014
      Ida Noyes hall is taken over by a folk festival this Sunday so we do not have practice space. Safe travels to Val Day or Fighting in the Shade.

      -Susanna

      Sent from my Boost Mobile phone.
    • Jim Lai
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2014
        Speaking of which, who all from Ayreton is coming to Val Day? Several of the Thieves of Hearts are heading up tonight and staying at the Holiday Inn Express at 3630 East Cork Street, Kalamazoo, MI so we don’t have to deal with an early-morning scramble.

        If you’re interested, we’ll probably be hanging out somewhere.

        Kai