Fighter Practice After 12th Night

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2014
      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      Please spread the word far and wide that we will have a fighter practice at 11:00 am on Sunday, Jan 19th, in the Cloister Club on the first floor of Ida Noyes hall.  I will have flyers on the table at Troll at 12th Night with the time and address for people to take.

      -Susanna
    • Fern
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2014
        Wonderful news!  Just what we hoped for! Susanna, you are a miracle-worker!

        Fern

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2014
          Dear Aryeton,

          The Decoration Committee (that would be me....) asks for your help to decorate the main populace room for 12th Night on Saturday.

          It was so beautiful at Coronation this spring that we are eager to repeat the experience!

          I am requesting Baronial banners, Canton banners, and personal banners, as well as the lovely "stained glass windows" from Vanished Wood, and the extra blue and green cloths (tablecloths?) that magically appeared at Coronation.

          I will bring blue and green masking tape, and I will happily accept volunteers in the morning to help put up all the banners and decorations.

          Many thanks for your help! See you on Saturday!

          Fern