Kilian and Jale's Baby has Arrived!

  • PJ Reaney
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2007
      Gabriel Evan Pastrick arrived this morning (3/27/07) at 5:10am

      Weight - 9 lb 15 oz
      Length - -21 inches

      Mom, dad, and baby are doing fine.

      Congratulations and best wishes to the new family!

      PS - Could someone please forward this to the Chiv list?

      At your service,

      Phebe
    • elenofbirchbrae
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 27, 2007
        CONGRATS!!! a new scadian is born and a heavy fighter at
        that. :-) LOL. Best wishes of health and love to you
        three. Elen of Birchbrae

        > Gabriel Evan Pastrick arrived this morning (3/27/07) at
        > 5:10am
        >
        > Weight - 9 lb 15 oz
        > Length - -21 inches
        >
        > Mom, dad, and baby are doing fine.
        >
        > Congratulations and best wishes to the new family!
        >
        > PS - Could someone please forward this to the Chiv list?
        >
        > At your service,
        >
        > Phebe

      • David Roland
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
          Congratulations

          Ian

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, PJ Reaney <reaneypj@...> wrote:

          > Gabriel Evan Pastrick arrived this morning (3/27/07) at 5:10am
          >
          > Weight - 9 lb 15 oz
          > Length - -21 inches
          >
          > Mom, dad, and baby are doing fine.
          >
          > Congratulations and best wishes to the new family!
          >
          > PS - Could someone please forward this to the Chiv list?
          >
          > At your service,
          >
          > Phebe

        • Robin Goldman
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
            Best wishes to the new family member and the new proud parents!!  Hazaa!!!

            Eleanor

            Never miss an email again!
            Yahoo! Toolbar
          • Brian Gondek
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007

              My apologies for cluttering up the list; I failed to obtain contact info with Jamie.

              Jamie, are you going to be at the April 1st U of C practice, and did you get that 7.5' length of rattan for me?  If so, please let me know so I can swing by the practice at about 4ish (I have a concert to attend that day, and can't make the whole practice).

              Brian Gondek (the tattooed samurai, still lacking a SCA name)

              Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today.
            • merrillynnmiller
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
                Having met Gabriel--I can vouch for the fact that he looks like he's
                got the genetics for fighting. And a loud strong voice!
                :)
                -Nadezda

                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "elenofbirchbrae"