No Sunday Practice until after the new year

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2013
      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      Just a reminder that there is no sunday practice at U of C until after the new year.  I would encourage everyone to attend the Ravenslake practice this coming Sunday, 10:30 am to 5:30 pm, 71 Nippersink blvd, Fox Lake, IL 60020.

      in service
      -Susanna the Short
    • ehepler
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2013
        Latest news on the Ravenslake practice - they were unable to get the key for the facility, so there will be no practice today. There will be a Ravenslake business meeting at Maggie & Alexander's house (596 Windsor Dr Fox Lake IL 60020) at 1 PM.