Re: [elvavtiden] A&S/Project Night and Potluck, 12/6/2013, 6:30 pm

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2013
      Hello all!

      People have been finding it hard to get to a Friday night project night, so I thought I'd swap it up this month by hosting Saturday afternoon instead.  So - Jadwiga's house (732 St John st, Elgin) at 2 pm Saturday ave for sewing and potluck.  I have a serger I can bring down from the sewing room if there are seams that need finishing.  Just let me know.  Am willing to teach any embroidery stitch.  Will have hoops, fabric and thread available for getting started.

      Jadwiga

      On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM, <elvavtiden@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: elvavtiden Yahoo Group

      Title: A&S/Project Night and Potluck

      Date: Friday December 6, 2013
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Rotating
      Notes: Bring a project and a dish to pass. This is our monthly potluck, held at rotating locations. We will post the location the week of the potluck, so stay tuned. Questions can be directed to carrot.khan@... (Lady Jadwiga)

      Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo Messenger, and email.
      Edit reminder options
      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy