Business Meeting Notes 9/29

  • Steve DesRoches
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2013
    Greetings Ayretonians
    Forgive the tardiness of this missive. I've been sick.

  • Lesli H
    Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2013
      Feel better! Thanks for the detailed notes!

      Please note that the good Susan the Short provided a template for the flyers and give her your thanks, but she won't have the current baronial flyer. Ask me or Sven and we can print them. I will try to get a pdf up on the site in case you want to use that instead.

      Thanks and Happy Monday, all!
      Medb